世間萬物就是如此美好 Everything is Beautifully Wonderful





The bags this outstanding friend had made are still with those ladies in east Africa who were amazed by the design and touch. They were discussing about it when I was there. Prior to that, this local friend of mine in Taiwan and I were also discussing how she had helped to train some less fortunate people to be professional enough to make bags in Taiwan. 這位在台認識非常出色的友人所製作的種種款式手作包,目前仍在東非婦女群體手中,我始終記得當時和這位友人在台灣時討論這些藝術作品細節的場景,記得這位台灣朋友談論她在台灣訓練弱勢族群手作如此的包包,也記得那些東非婦女們看到這些包包的種種巧妙變化時,如何有著耐人尋味的欣賞角度和表情。

 

The person making the bags thanked me for making a clip for her. 

包包創作者謝謝Hope為她製作的影片


Back Side of the Bag
包包的另一面

Why did we discuss about all these? 

I never feel like going somewhere to tell people what they should do. I enjoy offering them possibilities I have seen and let them make their own decisions, for they are the ones who know themselves the best. 

我們為何討論這些事情呢?

我從不認為自己應該高高在上,走到一個場域中去告知那些人該作些什麼,而是理解著有什麼是我可以傳輸的可能,並且讓這樣的可能相互串連,從而讓人們由其中,進行選擇。


Never did I realize that moments after moments when I am working for the others, I would have such eye-opening experiences which elevate me to another level of looking at things. Such is the reason when I see people who suffer from their economic status quo, I often tell myself that “Like a person who can discover his/her potentials, these people will not be poor forever.” Furthermore, I have found while facing extreme pain or poverty, the best strategy is to smile and to walk to the next milestone, still wearing smiles, still weathering through, and still holding that much faith in ourselves or circumstances that things will be alright.

我從不了解何以自己能夠在這許許多多過程中,在服務人群的方向上,能夠見到一程又一程,波瀾壯闊的人文秀麗風景;也許就是在這樣的情況之下,即便我發現了人們的過度貧窮、或者在心智上的相對封閉,我卻也能夠認知人們其實可以繼續開發自己的地方,所在多有。

也由於如此,就算遇到棘手的問題和狀況,我發現能夠溫馨微笑,往往也是解決這些困難之處的一帖良藥。

我總是告訴自己:「他們會找到的方法的,他們不會窮一輩子,也不會如此糟糕一輩子。」

 

Inside of the Bag, One Side
包包內側之一面

It is out of all these I am convinced that the world is definitely with many future prospects that we can all look forward to as long as we are willing to give and to share, to love and to laugh.

自然也由於這樣,我深切地相信只要我們願意持續分享及給予、只要我們可以無私奉獻及笑容滿面,這個世界也會由於這種種交融而更加美好。


Another Side of the Bag Inside, 
With Storage Spaces  包包內側的另一面,有儲物口袋
                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

前輩子我是隻蠶寶寶?! Were I A Silkworm In My Previous Life?!

Proposed HEARTWARMING Project in 2025 二○二五寒假溫馨之旅行程內容

二0二五年第一季國際教育足跡 RECORDS FOR INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2025: Beautiful Communications 良質的溝通